The Center for Metamaterials and Integrated Plasmonics (CMIP) hosted a Plasmonics Workshop, June 14 and 15 in the Schiciano Auditorium on Duke's campus. The event was meant to be a reunion of former CMIP lab members and of John Pendry's group at Imperial college, but was of interest to other members of the Duke community working on related subjects.
Preliminary list of invited speakers:
- Gleb Akselrod, Duke University, USA
- Paloma Arroyo Huidobro, Imperial College, UK
- Christos Argyropoulos, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA
- Alexandre Baron, Université de Bordeaux, France
- Cristian Ciracì, Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, Italy
- Aloyse Degiron, Université Paris Sud, France
- Antonio I. Fernández-Domínguez, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain
- Yu Luo, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Maiken Mikkelsen, Duke University, USA
- Antoine Moreau, Université Blaise Pascal, France
- John Pendry, Imperial College, UK
- David Smith, Duke University, USA
- Rongkuo Zhao, University of California-Berkeley, USA
The workshop also featured contributed presentations by Duke students.
If you are interested in attending the workshop, please contact Alex Naseree.