Tuesday, June 14, 2016 to Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Schiciano Auditorium, Duke University
The goal of the Plasmonics Workshop is to increase collaborations between our various groups.
Preliminary list of invited speakers:
- Gleb Akselrod, Duke University, USA
- Paloma Arroyo Huidobro, Imperial College, UK
- Christos Argyropoulos, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA
- Alexandre Baron, Université de Bordeaux, France
- Cristian Ciracì, Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, Italy
- Aloyse Degiron, Université Paris Sud, France
- Antonio I. Fernández-Domínguez, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain
- Yu Luo, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Maiken Mikkelsen, Duke University, USA
- Antoine Moreau, Université Blaise Pascal, France
- John Pendry, Imperial College, UK
- David Smith, Duke University, USA
- Rongkuo Zhao, University of California-Berkeley, USA
The workshop will also feature contributed presentations by Duke students.
If you are interested in attending the workshop, please contact Alex Naseree.