The goal of the Plasmonics Workshop is to increase collaborations between our various groups.
Preliminary list of invited speakers:
- Gleb Akselrod, Duke University, USA
- Paloma Arroyo Huidobro, Imperial College, UK
- Christos Argyropoulos, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA
- Alexandre Baron, Université de Bordeaux, France
- Cristian Ciracì, Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, Italy
- Aloyse Degiron, Université Paris Sud, France
- Antonio I. Fernández-Domínguez, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain
- Yu Luo, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Maiken Mikkelsen, Duke University, USA
- Antoine Moreau, Université Blaise Pascal, France
- John Pendry, Imperial College, UK
- David Smith, Duke University, USA
- Rongkuo Zhao, University of California-Berkeley, USA
The workshop will also feature contributed presentations by Duke students.
If you are interested in attending the workshop, please contact Alex Naseree.